Thursday, July 20, 2006

Seremban Half Marathon

After 10 months I took part in running the half marathon and to my surprise I was able to complete better timing as compare to last year's race with an improvement of 1 minute. I felt that my condition and fitness was better last year.

What matters most was I managed to complete the run and received a pewter medal which added to my collection. In actual fact I was not prepared to run a half marathon just to try out my fitness. After this run I am now mentally more ready for the Penang Bridge Run in about 11 days to come.

This year condition is not encouraging due to layed off for a while and is difficult to peak again as age is also a factor. Hope to finish 1hr 50min for Penang Bridge Run end of this month, anything below will be BONUS. I have a personal best time 1hr 35min for Penang Bridge Run done in the year 1998.