Thursday, July 20, 2006

MPSJ

Left office at 6.16pm and headed to MPSJ Stadium for a run. Plane to run at least 10km which is 25 laps round the stadium. Reached MPSJ Stadium and changed to my running stuff and was already 6.35pm and off I went round after round keeping pace at 2 minutes per lap which is 5 minutes per km as intended. After 5 rounds I felt my left thigh a little bit sore but kept on going and eventually the soreness no longer felt.

The weather was fine with slight breeze making it comfortable. Still tired after last week Seremban run so did not bother to run fast only keeping to 2 minutes per lap. While heading towards the 10th lap I was contemplating to stop but held on not to give in and continuing until 15th lap and stopped for water. Since I have committed to run 10km so I went on another 10 laps to complete 25 laps and make my day.

The last 10 lap was a breeze, perhaps the body condition was used to the pace and properly warm up. Total time clocked 50.02 mins.

Today shall be a rest day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »